Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday. Huzzah!

In celebration of the arrival of Friday, let me offer this for your morning's enjoyment:

Fiddle:
Play like the Devil!

Math:
Algebra, 7.10. You know the drill. Read, examples, evens in exercises, odds if you don't display your standard of mastery. Record marks in comments section. YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT ALL WEEK, RIGHT???
Geometry, Ch. 1, L. 6. Sets 1, 2 and 3.

Chemistry:
Read Ch.2.1. Answer review questions. About Observation worksheet is homework due Monday. Come out of your room and into the bigger world of the kitchen for an exciting candle observation.
Save for Monday.

Latin:
You're signed up for the demo on the Focus publishing site, right? Explore the pronunciation section and see if the grammatica Latina section has what you need. If not, spend about 20 googling to see if you can find what you need grammar wise so I don't have to buy more books. Actually, textkit.com has a bunch of free Latin books you can download
for free and a forum of Latin learners. That might be the best place to start.
English:
Web essay is not due. It is due next Friday. So there.

Theory of Knowledge:
Read p. 40-44 and then come out for an enlightening discussion with me over tea and...whatever I have baked. If I have nothing baked then we might have to simply raid the baking cupboard for chocolate chips.
I was wrong, to you didn't read it and I baked nothing. Bah.

Other stuff:
Did you notice anything missing this week? No Python programming? Huh. Could that be because you didn't schedule it out? Why yes! Yes, it is! Homework for the weekend is to do that and enter it into Scholaric for the next week. Pick days you think you can handle the extra work. Also, you're cooking supper on Sunday. Ha ha! So check with me on what we have and think about what you might like to make. Bug me about sewing and sketching as well. 

Oh, and you have Ranger camps to apply for. TODAY.
Love you. 

2 comments:

Catherine Adams said...

Everything here is wrong except for Latin. I'm disappointed, mother. I mean, I didn't exactly expect much better, but it's still a bit of a shock, y'know.

Dawn said...

I was adding and changing stuff on my phone which is always a very bad thing.