Saturday, January 19, 2008

Monday, January 21

Somehow we've got to get your work done today in between trips for car parts and a visit to Uncle Peter's house. Anything that needs to be printed out will have to be now so we can take it with us.

- Spelling.

- Grammar. I want you to write a paragraph on the subject of your choice but with the awareness that I want to see articles and nouns, between 6 and 8 of each.

- Greek.

- Math. I've got 3 quizzes for you today. Don't panic. They're not difficult, just meant to keep you sharp. I also want you to work on your Key to Decimals book for half an hour.

- Science. We're doing the Sun. We'll read pages 4 and 5 in the text and then have a big discussion about it. I've got interview questions and I want to know what you know! Later on at home I've got a documentary to watch called, Secrets of the Sun.

Somewhere in there we'll fit some time with Uncle Peter's XBox 360 and Guitar Hero III.

Time for a lolcat!

No comments: