Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thursday, January 31

Okay, I think that scheduling Story of the World or any activities that require a large slot of time in the afternoon is a bad idea when Madi is up for the day. I won't do that again.

Today's work:

- Spelling. Please, please do better than yesterday. I don't know where you left your brain yesterday morning but if you could just check and make sure it's installed and running before today's spelling test, I'd sure sppreciate it!
- Grammar
- Greek
- Multiplication drill. You took another minute off yesterday. You're aiming for 3 minutes. Can you do it today?
- Multiplication. I've printed out a multiplication table for you. Go over it with a highlighter and highlight what you know. Once you've got that done figure out what you still need to learn and pick a way to tackle that. I'll help you with this.
- Word problems. Do 3 word problems from Challenging Word Problems.
- Geography. Do pages 5 and 6 from Let's Explore Canada.
- Story of the World and painting.

No comments: